NTC is a leading outpatient and substance abuse treatment program which services children, adolescents, and adults seeking wellness, renewal, and hope in Bradford-Tioga-Sullivan Counties. NTC offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of our clientele. Positions are open for individuals seeking learning and growth opportunities, as well as a desire to work within a strong team oriented environment.
CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE PRACTITIONER
Northern Tier Counseling, Inc. (NTC) is dedicated to supporting those seeking Wellness, Renewal, and Hope. We have an opening for a full time nurse practitioner to work between our Towanda, PA & Mansfield, PA Outpatient Offices. This uniquely challenging healthcare position is consistently fast paced and comprised of variable tasks.
- $1,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Flexible Hours – Part-time or Full-time
- Flexible Days
- No Holidays, No On Call, No Weekends!!
- Master’s/Doctorate prepared graduate of an accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner program required.
- Pennsylvania Licensed Nurse Practitioner requirement.
- Possession of a license with the authorization to prescribe required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, clinical staff, and administrative staff.
- Experience with EMR medical software are essential.
- Task oriented, strong communication skills, and ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Thorough understanding of psychiatric diagnoses and medications
- Understand patient needs in a neuropsychiatric environment
- Complete Psychiatric Evaluations and Progress Notes for office visits
- Review /complete paperwork, prescription and patient requests
- Other duties may be assigned to meet patient and/or business needs
Visit our website at www.northerntiercounseling.com for more information about NTC.
Standard Benefits that we offer full time clinical employees include :
- Paid Time Off includes vacation and sick time, 7 holidays, 1 float holiday.
- Health insurance benefits including vision and dental insurance with employer paying a large portion of employee’s monthly premium.
- Employee receives a yearly allotment for training purposes related to his/her position.
- NTC will cover nurse practitioner under their malpractice insurance policy.
- Employees are eligible to participate with NTC’s 403B Retirement Plan the first of the month following date of hire; Company match after one year of employment.
Master’s or Doctorate prepared graduate of an accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner program required
Licenses or Certification Requirements:
- DEA License to prescribe
- PA License to practice as a nurse practitioner
Equal Opportunity Employer
Certified Peer Specialists (CPS) – Bradford and Tioga County
Northern Tier Counseling has openings for Certified Peer Specialists to join our growing team.
- Certified Peer Specialists are people who have had similar lived experiences and can offer genuine empathy, hope, and validation to an individual seeking help.
- The purpose of Peer Support is to show first hand that recovery and mental illness or substance abuse is possible.
- Services are provided in the home and/or community.
- Responsibilities and Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting consumers with setting and attaining personal recovery goals
- Identify community supports and help consumers understand how to utilize resources in their recovery process
- Model coping techniques, self-help strategies and reinforce the potential for recovery to consumers and others
- Working autonomously while building and maintaining an effective work schedule
- Attending weekly staff meetings and individual supervisions
- Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism expectations
Education and Experience qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Act 33/34 and 151 Clearances
- Self-Identified current or former user of Mental Health or co-occurring services
- 1-year work experience (paid or volunteer) within last 3 years
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing
- Valid Driver’s License; Reliable vehicle and current insurance; clean driving record
- Travel required
- Successful completion of Certified Peer Specialist Training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as, the ability to work effectively as a team member are required
- Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information regarding these position(s), please e-mail email@example.com or call Human Resources, 570-265-0100 ext. 1210.
To Apply for Positions with Northern Tier Counseling, Inc.:
E-mail a letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Alternate Method: Send your resume and cover letter to: Northern Tier Counseling, Inc., Attention: Human Resource Dept, 24727 Rt 6 Ste. 2, Towanda, PA 18848
- Fax to: (570) 265-4998
- Call (570) 265-0100 ext. 1210 to request an application, or stop by one of our office to complete an application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.)